Vice President of Business Development
SpecialCare is currently recruiting for
an executive-level salesperson well versed in healthcare sales
Making a difference, one patient at a time
The Vice President of Business Development (VPBD) is responsible for all aspects of developing and executing a strategic sales process for securing new hospital clients for the services offered by SpecialCare.
This person will work in tandem with our other VPBD, the CEO, and the sales support personnel in order to execute SpecialCare’s sales goals.
Duties include, in brief:
- Managing all aspects of sales pipeline for assigned region(s), including prospecting; market research & due diligence; client meetings; reporting; etc.
- Coordinate all prospecting, proposals, and new sales activity with SpecialCare’s CEO and upper management team
- Investigating & implementing new methods of increasing SpecialCare’s revenues, market presence, business lines, etc in coordination with VPBD & Marketing
Prior knowledge of the field of substance abuse a plus; continual expansion of personal knowledge base on topics of substance abuse, psychiatric and mental illness expected.
Additional info about the role’s duties & responsibilities can be found on the job posting on the BayMark Jobvite job board (link opens in a new tab).
Minimum of a BS or a BA in Business Administration, Marketing, and/or equivalent experience. Master’s preferred.
- 5 years of healthcare sales experience at the C-suite level.
- A proven track record of success in selling contract-managed services.
- Ability to travel extensively
- Experience with proposal development and presentation of financial projections.
- Contract negotiation experience.
- Knowledge of the healthcare landscape nationally.
- Experience in marketplace due diligence and evaluation of service opportunities.
- Client prospecting (direct mail, email and other social networking).
- Proposal development and presentation of financial projections.
- Ability to develop a pipeline of quality prospects.
Employee BenefitsEligible employees at SpecialCare are provided a range of benefits. Benefits available to eligible employees include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Basic Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO) accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
About SpecialCare Hospital Management
SpecialCare Hospital Management is a healthcare company that focuses on helping people to take the first step on the road to recovery. Founded in 1992, SpecialCare is based in the St. Louis metro area and has been a BayMark Health Services company since 2018.
We recognize that addiction is a treatable disease, and that the first step toward freedom from substance use disorder is obtaining the medical help needed to break the cycle.
BayMark Health Services is dedicated to providing individualized medication-assisted treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support, and medical services. We believe in providing comprehensive treatment at different levels of care so that our medical providers and treatment staff are able to best meet the needs of the patients we serve. BayMark is the leading provider of evidence-based opioid use disorder treatment services in North America:
- Nearly 400 treatment locations in the US & Canada, across 36 states & 3 provinces
- Over 70,000 patients treated daily
We are a growing company with exciting career opportunities throughout the United States. If you are seeking a fulfilling career helping people to take the first step on the road to recovery, we invite you to apply with SpecialCare Hospital Management.
SpecialCare is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Interested in working for a healthcare company that’s growing? SpecialCare Hospital Management and New Vision Withdrawal Management have current open job positions across the country. We’re looking for skilled health care professionals in Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Wyoming, and more. Apply today!
Help your community address the addiction crisis.
Call us today at 800-383-6085 or request a proposal.