Making a difference, one patient at a time.
Interested in working for SpecialCare?
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Basic Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO) accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
SpecialCare is a subsidiary company of BayMark Health Services. Employee Benefits are managed through BayMark. More information can be found on BayMark’s career page here (link opens in a new window).
About SpecialCare Hospital Management
SpecialCare Hospital Management is a healthcare company that focuses on helping people to take the first step on the road to recovery. Founded in 1992, SpecialCare is based in the St. Louis metro area and has been a BayMark Health Services company since 2018.
We recognize that addiction is a treatable disease, and that the first step toward freedom from substance use disorder is obtaining the medical help needed to break the cycle.
BayMark Health Services is dedicated to providing individualized medication-assisted treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support, and medical services. We believe in providing comprehensive treatment at different levels of care so that our medical providers and treatment staff are able to best meet the needs of the patients we serve. BayMark is the leading provider of evidence-based opioid use disorder treatment services in North America:
- Nearly 400 treatment locations in the US & Canada, across 36 states & 3 provinces
- Over 70,000 patients treated daily
We are a growing company with exciting career opportunities throughout the United States. If you are seeking a fulfilling career helping people to take the first step on the road to recovery, we invite you to apply with SpecialCare Hospital Management.
Help your community address the addiction crisis.
Call us today at 800-383-6085 or request a proposal